The Cardinal

LatestartersDaughter

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I am not one to believe in after-life or reincarnation or signs from loved ones passed on but ever since my father died, every morning as I walk into the bathroom a cardinal flies onto the window for a couple seconds then goes back to the tree. I've never seen a cardinal here before. Never seen a bird land on that window before. But every morning I've woken up here since he's passed that cardinal has shown up. It's so weird and I don't want to believe it but I loved seeing that cardinal this morning!

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
There is Native American in my fathers' side; Mohawk of the Iroquois nation. I believe in spiritual signs. I do think this is the spiritual sign from your dad as @Baymule does. I am not a big church goer, but there are things that I do believe have a significance and this cardinal may be the way it is expressed to you. Smile and say thank you for the good feeling that this little bird brings to you.

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
dbf462125bd04bd09cd06d9736219459.jpg

photo credit to Pinterest

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @LatestartersDaughter,

While I don't know for sure, I think our views are similar regarding the afterlife. But it is perfectly fine to be thankful for the cardinal and it reminding you of your dad. I have lost loved ones in my life, and sometimes simple things in life will remind me of them. I am usually thankful for the reminder. So go ahead and enjoy the memory and its reminder, the cardinal. And if you need someone to talk to besides your brother, we are always here to listen.

Senile Texas Aggie

Latest posts