(( The Damascus Goat- Shami- in Kuwait ))

kuwaiti-90

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@Baymule
It is a pleasure to share the topics and take your opinion and take my opinion.
Knowing that we have some of the types of goats that you have and this year will be allocated to her competition in Kuwait.
We still import some goats from U.S.A, but only certain species (short goats).

And no need to apologize for your English, I think you are doing just fine

thank you :frow I respect that of you:thumbsup

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
And no need to apologize for your English, I think you are doing just fine.
And I bet not many (if any) of us speak Arabic at all let alone to the point a native speaker could understand what we want to say!

kuwaiti-90

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@Bruce
Yes true, but there are some words whose meanings vary according to the wording of the sentence ...
And I hope you will understand me well so that no error occurs in the meaning written by me ..:D =D

I am very happy to receive you for my words and I am at your good ...:frow

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are just glad to have you here. It is fun and interesting to speak to people in other countries about their livestock. But no matter where we live, it all boils down to the same thing; we love our livestock, we care for them. For many of us, they feed us with their milk and meat. So we aren't so very different, are we.

kuwaiti-90

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
We are just glad to have you here. It is fun and interesting to speak to people in other countries about their livestock. But no matter where we live, it all boils down to the same thing; we love our livestock, we care for them. For many of us, they feed us with their milk and meat. So we aren't so very different, are we.

The example says, "I'm a fan of people," and I'm glad I came in with you and enjoyed sharing with you topics and discussions .

Yes we are under the roof in the hobby and this is nice to share experiences and know other livestock from all over the world.

Baymule , I would like to thank you for this beautiful compliment and this indicates your good character and good self:)