The journey into the abyss of no return

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Questions:
What is the temperament of person that owns the property where the blue road ends? Would it be possible to purchase right of way easement and lay a stub connecting green road to blue?
Same comments on property at SW end of green road to moon Creek road.
Either would bypass crazy lady in black entirely...

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Questions:
What is the temperament of person that owns the property where the blue road ends? Would it be possible to purchase right of way easement and lay a stub connecting green road to blue?
Same comments on property at SW end of green road to moon Creek road.
Either would bypass crazy lady in black entirely...
I just completed a job for that guy putting in the rock around his house that is outlined in magenta and I would have to cut across my property all the way. The portion that is green in this picture of that road is 100' to 150' drop off the ridge, the white boundary is BLM land and the magenta boundary is one property owner.
Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 06-08-09 Montana Cadastrall.jpeg

As for cutting across that property next to my well, well I tried and doesn't seem happening. Once one person has a ROW, it's forever just that for everyone else. Having one way in and one way out means security for back here, no reason to be cutting through just to see what one can such as hunting on unoccupied land despite being a private road. When a person drives in and does anything stupid, there is one way out and I know shortcuts to cut them off.

I have seen her hard drinking mental disorder life in 3 years take it's toll, it's only time at her age. She was half that size couple of years ago. If she ever kicks her current boy toy out then she could go quicker by her own demise and burn the place down a 3rd time to not escape.
It's volatile with their drinking of what can happen next as they like to call it liquid courage.
You know, I've never seen a photo of one from that angle. It DOES look like a pig. Dangerous, but that's funny. Good photo!
Thanks!

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Other news, I been feeding Cracklin' the new boar same diet as the others. Difference is he is by himself, so when I feed his tid bit I dump a 5 gallon bucket of water in his little hole and his food on the side. Hopefully he can seal his own little pond to waddle in.
It's getting to the 80's time to increase his mud to play in.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Wow, assuming that's your boar he looks very meishan. Less wrinkles though, thank goodness!
Yeah that's my boar, Meishan X Berkshire. Happy piggy, he is slowly coming around. Feed him and such and sit by his food he eats next to me, not yet petting him, progress though.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I got caught up on your journal. Glad yall bought the quarry. It will add income to the ranch. My opinion, your neighbors will be glad that you are maintaining the road and will be glad you bought the quarry. Keep recording the lunatic, that’s powerful ammo.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I got caught up on your journal. Glad yall bought the quarry. It will add income to the ranch. My opinion, your neighbors will be glad that you are maintaining the road and will be glad you bought the quarry. Keep recording the lunatic, that’s powerful ammo.
No, they will still think I am nucking futs as always and stay away, which I find interesting since they don't consider the lunatic a lunatic. They might be onto something 🧐

@SageHill
Sooooo, what's the bet?
Want to know what the bet is, look at the view count for the two videos with a orange arrow. The common denominator, I took my shirt off. It's a sad world we live in, I told the wife I should take my shirt off since women with high view counts flaunt their stuff and watch we get more viewers.
screenshot1.jpg

Latest posts