The journey into the abyss of no return

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Maybe I should charge $175 an hour, heck to move my equipment to town it's that much, another person I know charges $200 an hour. What's the difference in that piece of equipment at work and mine which mine is bigger in weight.
Customer is stunned I moved 400 tons of rip rap with rebar in it in less than 7 hours. Wait till he sees the bill, he might give a tip.
IMG_0221.jpeg
IMG_0218.jpeg

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
A guy with heavy equipment is always in demand. I had to get on a waiting list for the guy who cleared my fence rows in the front field.
I'm starting to see that. I watched them move that loader like nothing, didn't get a permit didn't ask how much it weighed just picked it up and went. I know they were over 80k lbs with it which requires overload permit, I know the trailer isn't rated for it, but guess they weren't afraid of DOT either and they are a large company.
Get me a trailer to hold that loader and off I go with a middle finger in the air without any worry and I can get a lot of jobs. Lacking trailer is my dilemma.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Going back to where it allllll started from... We tore down 17 grain bins to build this place in the summer of 2021 over 300 miles from here. Guess what... round two, this time we got till winter to get them. This is going to be epic. Nucking Futs :gig
Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 06-35-43 Give away to be moved- Sheyenne ND.jpg
Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 06-35-20 Give away to be moved- Sheyenne ND.jpg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’ve seen pictures of grain bins turned into Air B&B’s and homes, they turn out real cool. You already have a home, kinda far out on the butt end of nowhere for an Air B&B, so what are these gonna morph into?

Trailer? It won’t take you long to get that situation rectified. With the equipment you have, all you need is a trailer to get it to the jobs and you’ll be making moo-la!