The Lupin Farm Thread: Photos, Stories, Rambling..

lupinfarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Basically I'm dedicating this thread to photos of the horse, goats, chickens, ducks, dogs, farm life and such.

I'm starting with this one I took today of Luna grazing out in the field... Tetley had gone off to take more huge chunks off of my salt block LOL

luna_fence_aug2009.jpg

lupinfarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
This is one of our feral-adopted barn kitties from the Toronto Humane Society. This one is Spots, even though he really has no spots but infact a triangle.

spots.jpg

And more horse photos...

horses1.jpg

It's dinner time

lupinfarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Spots and Smokey often sleep in the front flower bed.. We call them Cat Flowers

big brown horse

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Love the photos!! Why is it kitties always look mad? :p I like Spot's markings, very unique!

Look at the rump on Luna!

lupinfarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hahaha... Smokey ALWAYS looks angry... I have a photo of him...

smokey.jpg

Luna has a huge rump ;) compared to what it was when she got here, it's a nice big Quarter Horse rump..

2468herdsrgr8

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Beautiful photos Lupin ! Good for you for adopting from the T.O Human society ...!! Years ago I use to donate to them ....before I could have critters of any kind ...the commercial/T,V program would get to me ...:hit

lupinfarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh my, I just received an email from one of the families that bought a Mini Labradoodle puppy from us this year. They've named him Ziggy and he is doing well BUT... They took him to the vet for his 2nd visit and the vet has projected he will reach 40lbs! ... This is highly unusual since we have projected them to reach no more than 15-20lbs and so far we have been right! ... I realize with this cross (they are F1B's) that there are exceptions, BUT I think the vet may be wrong. Like children, horses, and most animals there are slow and fast growers. He may just be a faster grower :)

lupinfarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I went into the garden to pick some green pepper for our hamburger helper tonight (LOL, we keep it on hand for when we run out of other food) and this is what I came back with!! ... 20lbs of Tomato and Green pepper

yikes.jpg

Bronco Hollow

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
No pictures.. made some piece between two neighbors, worked inside the house cleaning, marinated ribs, drying jerky, and I am tired, need to go to bed and haven't cooked dinner yet. New medication causing side effects - I can get enough air. SIGH!

OK I'm done with my pity party!

Latest posts