1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. BYH Featured Thread: I'm woolin' it!
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. 2017 BYC Calendar SUPER SALE!
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

The Rabbits are Here!

Discussion in 'Meat Rabbits' started by Crazybirdlady2, May 26, 2017.

1. Jun 9, 2017
    Crazybirdlady2

Crazybirdlady2 Chillin' with the herd

That is good information. I don't have any experience with the smaller rabbits, or breeding for certain colors. I do realize that he is not considered a dwarf. The only thing my husband and I have ever had previous is meat-type rabbits. And though there are many meat rabbits around where I live, no one had a 6 month old or better buck that they wanted to part with. I could get a 10 week old, but I just didn't want my does to sit and eat all summer. But he is a charmer, easy to handle and very gentle with the girls. We bred him Wednesday and today, with two does. So now we wait.:pop