The Runts-New pic 7/5!!

aggieterpkatie

The Shepherd
Reaction score
So I went to get my runt yesterday and he had 2 of them! One of them is half the size of the other, he was born really small. Neither of them could compete with the rest of the litter, so he gave them to me. They were born on April 8th (Easter).
100_1226.jpg

First thing I did was give them a bath! They stunk.
Here's the bigger one:
100_1227.jpg

Here's the smaller one:
100_1232.jpg

Then they rested for a while.
100_1235.jpg

And then I needed to get some work done outside but didn't feel like leaving them behind, so I made a sling for them. :D
100_1241.jpg

They're drinking out of a bowl really well. I tried a bottle, but neither wanted it. They weren't sure about the bowl at first, but they're pros now. ;)

Stubbornhillfarm

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Oh my goodness! I see some spoiled piggies in your future! Nice job taking them in. They'll probably turn out to be your best pigs ever. They sure are cute with those little spots! :D

aggieterpkatie

The Shepherd
Reaction score
He said these two were the only ones with spots. The rest were red. I kind wanted a red one, but these are sure cute too.

Royd Wood

Reaction score
Nice little guys Ag They have a good chance now their in your hands
:lol: - you just cant say no eh - the amount of times I went for one and came back with 6 :lol:

drdoolittle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Your piglets are really adorable! I hope they do well-----I'm sure they will with the care you're already giving them.

aggieterpkatie

The Shepherd
Reaction score
Well the little buggers had to move out to the barn last night. They were pretty stinky, even after a second bath and totally new towels (for bedding). They're doing really well though! The teensy boy is eating SO well, and boy is he scrappy! His bigger brother is eating well too, but has a touch of scours. He's pretty friendly though, and seems to be happiest in the sling. :lol:

aggieterpkatie

The Shepherd
Reaction score
I'll get some this evening! It's amazing how much they've filled out already. They're out in the barn running around now...I've got a camera on them and I'm watching them from the house. :p

ThreeBoysChicks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
aggieterpkatie said:
I'll get some this evening! It's amazing how much they've filled out already. They're out in the barn running around now...I've got a camera on them and I'm watching them from the house. :p
Awesome PIG TV.