The story behind your BYH username

CinnamonEli

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Taller than my mom... not my older brother... doctors said I would be though, so we will see... not sure if I want to get any taller though.

Reactions: TAH

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Taller than my mom... not my older brother... doctors said I would be though, so we will see... not sure if I want to get any taller though.
My goal is to be 5'5"-5'6" We shall see. I am still a teenager and am 5'2" almost 5'3". So I may reach my goal.

CinnamonEli

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I'm almost
legal age
and 5'5".. I sometimes feel short, but I don't want to be towering above everyone else hitting my head off ceilings :oops:

Reactions: TAH

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
Uhhmmm...been so long. But it's a name I made up and a couple years ago, I found out that it is now a name in some random country...Didn't exist until after I came up with it. Googled all the names I came up with extensively, didn't want one already in use. =/
I want to say since at least 6th or 7th grade, so 16 years roughly? Idk.

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh, forgot to add, it was during the start of my love affair with Japan and everything asian. So that influenced the name. My middle name I randomly came up with, also Japanese influence. But I soon found out it too, is already in existence, but more well known. "Arikun" for those that will be curious as to what it is. Lol.
When I write stories and such, I sign "Secuono". With paintings, I sign "Cloud". And with legal documents, well that's always changing slowly, from first and last initials with middle name fully spelled out, to just middle name and now it's just the 3 initials.

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
I"m in the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism), a group that studies and re-creates history in the Middle Ages. The culture I'm interested in is Iceland, settled by people commonly referred to as Vikings. I was trying to come up with a 'viking-sounding' username, when I recalled learning that 'viking' is what they did (as in, we're going viking), and the people themselves should be referred to as Norse. I thought, of course! - and then thought, hey, that rhymes - and I had my username :)

WantonWoodsman

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Unrewarded Woodcutter =Wanton Woodsman. I do some woodwork to earn some cash.....but nobody has ever bought anything! I've heard "Oh it's beautiful" a thousand times.....but nobody ever asks "How much for the doggie in the window" Just couldn't think of anything else at the time.

Last edited:

madelynmccabe

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Mine is pretty self explanatory , just put my fist and last name together!

@TAH and @CinnamonEli I didn't know you guys were so young! I thought that I was the only one! I'm still a teenager but will be a year older in a month. So glad to see some people my age on here!!:)

Last edited: