TheKindaFarmGal's Journal - Long overdue updates! Cow calved

micah wotring

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
:lol: I've got a lot of roos, but I think he's one of the prettiest. Also VERY well behaved!

Hopefully pics coming later or tomorrow. Today I'm going to get two of my wisdom teeth pulled, so we'll see how I'm feeling. Lol
That's the way we like 'm! ;)

Ah, that's no fun...the few things I've had done with my teeth all sucked...

TheKindaFarmGal

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
That's the way we like 'm! ;)

Ah, that's no fun...the few things I've had done with my teeth all sucked...

Yep!

Yeah...though I've never had a cavity or anything...and I don't get my teeth cleaned often - go there and dentist says I don't need it! :lol: Worst dentist experience was when she had to cut a flap of gum that was covering a wisdom tooth off. That hurt. Lol

Btw, did the owl scare you again? XD

Last edited:

TheKindaFarmGal

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Cookie and Leslie. Is it just me, or does it look like they're having a little conversation? :lol:
IMG_8662.JPG

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Of course they're having a conversation. Animals talk to each other, just not in ways that we know and understand. I love it when different species can be "friends".

TheKindaFarmGal

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Of course they're having a conversation. Animals talk to each other, just not in ways that we know and understand. I love it when different species can be "friends".

So do I! When Cookie was little especially, she would always mess with the cows - she'd 'play' with them, lick them, bite their ears when they were laying down...those cows put up with so much! :lol: They never did anything to hurt her, either.

Now the dogs are all big, when they are playing rough and running in between the cows' legs they might get a little kick sent their way, but they never got hit or hurt. The cows will sniff the dogs and the dogs lick their noses. It is really cute!

Three of the dogs get along great with the cows, esp. the two young ones. The fourth not so much as he is pretty aggressive towards some animals and people outside of family.

TheKindaFarmGal

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Got a buck today! Now we can actually start breeding! :celebrateHe's young, a mix I think, and very sweet and friendly. Posting some pics for y'all - a cow pic might have slipped through, too. ;)

He was very hard to get a picture of! Another animal that likes to stick his nose in the camera. lol
IMG_8743.JPG

Not the clearest pic but shows his coloring.

IMG_8754.JPG

Leslie - that tongue. :rolleyes:

IMG_8672.JPG

Leslie again. She'll be 1 on June 19!

IMG_8656.JPG