Thick White blobs of mucus pooped out. What is going on?

rabbitmeat

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I have a doe who is 9 months old now. She occasionally has this white mucus like stuff under her cage. She eats and drinks and poops and pees well as well???? When I look her over there is thick discharge on her tail which is not easy to remove but can be combed out. I gave her apple cider vinegar water knowing that was ok and often used to make them interested in mating as I want to mate her. I was hoping if it was some GI infection the Ph change might clear things up. I thought things were in control. The mucous stopped. Poo and pee normal, vent turning pink almost red. Ready to mate her. The checked her again just before I put in with the boy and her vent is pale again and I look and there is a little mucous under her cage again. The discharge is on her tail and I don't see it coming from the vent so I definitely think she is pooping it out. When the mucous is passed is can be a large amount like 1/4 cup or so. This last time it was much less. It's not mucous in the poop. It's blobs of mucous??? Please help.