This is BAD.

SavannahLeigh

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Once again, my rebellious teenager (rabbit lol) snuck out of the house, and BRED with my "wild" rabbit.
barnie.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif

Let it be known that we have 6 kids 6 and under, so... yeah... thats how the door was left open. WHAT DO I DOOOOOOO?!!!?????

She's already had 2 litters in the span of 1 and 1/2 months!!!!!!!!

Note: I also posted this on BYC

SavannahLeigh

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
C'mon... There are 13 of us online right now!!

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
I know nothing about rabbits but this means more bunnys...right?:D!

Claude

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
All I can think of is let nature run it's course and have fun with the new rabbits not much you can do after they are bred.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't have rabbits, and ya may not want to hear it; but, if it is one that is a problem, or 'Wild' as ya put it...there is always the option of 'Harvesting'....otherwise, ya have to enforce the rule of only Looking at them unless ya are present....put padlocks on if ya have to....or 'Dust some Britches'...:)

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
:yuckyuck

LOL
I don't breed rabbits but I am sure there is a way to confine at least one of them either the male or female.
Seems kind of silly to not pen one. If you don't want to breed rabbits either spay the female or neuter the male or both.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Or worst case scenario, you could always cook them and eat them... NO, NOT THE KIDS! (although I'll bet something along those lines may have already crossed your mind :hide)... Like has been said, why don't you have at least one of them caged? Rabbits are gonna do what, well, rabbits do. They're well known for it after all.