This is odd....

Hipshot

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
You don't.
They get you.

The only surviving Pre Cambrian life forms (except those little one cell things).
They live and travel underground, hunting surface prey by sound. A dormant egg cycle of 11 years. Savagerous beasts. I've never actually seen one..have seen nothing but the nothing I've seen was worse than anything I've ever seen.
This I understand .:bow I know nothing about everything and everything about nothing .So this is right up my ally so to speak :lol:

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Go to Harbor freight invest it a couple of driveway monitors. They are remote no wires you can hide them in something . The thing is your trying to catch him were he is doing the mischief . You want to catch him when he comes on your property. Motion detectors will do that . You also have to think like he does . In other words he has you timed . Knows when you are there and when your not . You most do he same thing with him . You have a suspect . Time your quarry . Watch from other than home . Inlist your good neighbors to help . Be suspect of any that refuse to .

He is a narcissist. He works at night except for tonight and Sat night. He knows everyone in the neighborhood, especially those who live right next to me or around me and can see my house. I am going to get those things from Harbor Freight. And yes, he knows when Im not home and when I am. All he has to do is look out his back window. I had my cameras online so I can watch from work or somewhere else, but someone either hacked them or was attempting to so I took them offline. I do have other cameras I can watch that are not on the main router.

:hide Well I've been known to get genders crossed up before :idunno:lol:I'm just to old for the modern world I guess .Politically correct :barnie :th

Thats ok. Gave me a good chuckle. :)

Latest posts