This is odd....

Alexz7272

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
You should set up some hardwired cameras, trench the cable in the ground. That is what we did. We also put camera 15ft in the air on opposite sides of our front field and several up high like on our silos. I'll try to find a photo. But we trenched a line for the cable & power so you'd have to dig it up to disable it! It was alot of work but our livestocks protection was worth it.

Alexz7272

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I realized I have no photos of it since we put it up :he

37F7EC40-8009-40DA-B4D9-43DA76F04EE9.jpeg
5D0FFFC4-B79E-49EF-9631-824FA278DC40.jpeg

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nice!! I have thought about that but the problem is Id have to dig about 300 feet to get to my house. Thats why I havent done it. I have looked into wireless and have a Blink out there right now, but the wireless signal doesnt go very far. Also, think my nieghbor has hacked my wifi. Every time I change the password, I see a flashlight coming from his house down to my side yard fence a few days later or later that day. He's a PITA.

Rammy

Alexz7272

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Oh yeah, we had to go FARRR to do it but it was worth it after an activist group stole livestock from another farmer. We hard wire ours for that exact reason too, no one can hack a hard wire. Although, my partner is an engineer and he set it all up, not me :bow

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh yeah, we had to go FARRR to do it but it was worth it after an activist group stole livestock from another farmer. We hard wire ours for that exact reason too, no one can hack a hard wire. Although, my partner is an engineer and he set it all up, not me :bow

If I dont:duc catch them with the hidden camera and the Blink I will call the people who put up my professionally installed cameras about having some put on the barn and hard wired. Its just me so doing that would take alot of time and expertise I dont have. :barnieNeed to figure something out. This is getting old.

Rammy:somad

P.S. Plus I need to put hidden cameras out there that he dont know about. Since it seems he knows where they are and what they can see, if I put something out there he doesnt see, Ive got a better chance. Im looking at a couple of no glow game cameras I can hide in the coop and in the surrounding area. Maybe that will do it.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
You need a good computer guru to install you a secure system on your computer. There is a way to send a nasty virus that destroys a computer if someone hacks into your computer.

Put no trespassing signs on the inside of your property with a camera trained on them. I hate bad neighbors. Creepy ones really tick me off.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have some signs Im putting on the buildings themseleves. With the cameras on them lets just let them try ripping them down. So far I havent caught anyone around the coop. Bit with the hidden cameras I just might get lucky.
As far as a computer geek hooking me up with a system, I already spent about 6g on a system. Plus, the computer I have cant be hooked uo to the internet. It still works, but its 15 years old, runs windows xp, and I think the modem is shot.
Yes, I have a very disturbed creepy neighbor, but people like that mess up sooner or later.

Rammy

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Does this creep mess with other people in the neighborhood or just you? How long has he lived there, any chance of him moving? if he has hacked your Wi-Fi, you can bet he is looking at everything you do on the computer.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Does this creep mess with other people in the neighborhood or just you? How long has he lived there, any chance of him moving? if he has hacked your Wi-Fi, you can bet he is looking at everything you do on the computer.

Thats why I now change the password once a month. I also hook my laptop directly to the router instead if wifi. I tried hiding the ssid but none of my devices, especially the computer, cant or wont connect.
I need to change it again. Its just a pita to do it since I have to redo it on all my wifi devices. He has lived here as long as I have. Im sure hes done this to others.

Rammy