This is odd....

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nope. I think that now that I have cameras in the coop, pointing at the coop, and put new locks on the sliding barn door, Ive hopefully managed to deter any trespassing. However, I did find the chain on the big gate by the road messed up. It was all tangled up and not the way I left it. However, the cows could of done it by licking and messing with the chain when they were there eating, so Im trying not to get myself all worked up over nothing. The egg still hasnt moved from where I put it. If it does, I hopefully will see who or what moved it. I took the camera out that was in the coop originally and replaced it with a better one because the other one sucked at night vision. Its just frustrating since I dont know when or where something will happen.
It certainly keeps me on edge.

Rammy

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
P.S. This weekend, my cows decided to go in the barn when I was putting the trailer back. I shoo'ed them out. They decide to run over my water pump and broke the pvc pipe two feet down. Flooded everywhere. Got the water turned off and had to dig 2ft down to find out where it was broken. Plumber is coming to fix it. Stupid cows.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
You betcha!! I couldnt believe it! Its pvc so Im not sure if that had anything to do with it breaking so easily. But, Yep!! They broke my pipe. Stupid cows. Definitely getting revenge this fall in the form of a t-bone steak from one of them. Muhahahah!!

Rammy

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
No. He is still snooping. Cameras dont deter him. He was right beside my house at 2 in the morning the day after Thanksgiving but managed to stay off the cameras. One camera did catch his shadow but no body or face. I have replaced one of the cameras with one that sees better in the dark, but he still manages to find ways of skirting around them. Its a game to him. He thinks hes smarter than everyone. He will trip up sooner or later.