This year's Super Bowl

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
Who do want to win this year's Super Bowl? The game is being held in New Orleans at the Big Easy, where my Saints play.

Make a pick, prediction, tell us why you're right, or why you want one team over the other. Or just pick. :)

Royd Wood

Reaction score
I have a feeling Gillette will get it this year but it will be a close shave with the Budweiser 4 minute advert at 3rd quater and Adidas will be third

Come on you Saints (because I have no clue and its straws team)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Edit - The Saints aint in it :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok 49ers get my vote for what its worth

RemudaOne

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I hate to even go there..... Everyone of the teams that I was hoping for slowly and disappointingly fell off the ride. BTW, I LOVE the Saints as well. Shame about the stupid bounty scandal. Why can't people just be happy with the success they have already achieved without getting underhanded about it?? That said...believe me I could go on and on, especially with the latest Cowboys news flash on Ratliff, but I will spare you that. I want the Ravens to win. I would like to see Ray Lewis go out like that. I think he's one of the most honest and hardworking men in the NFL. Also, the LAST thing I wanted was to see the Harbaughs (sp) both in the Super Bowl. I can't stand the one that coaches the 49ers, but I don't really care for either one. I'm not going to diminish their accomplishments.... I just don't like em....So there. :plbb

Shelly May

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Ravens, I hate ravens, those are the black birds that are always eating out of my dogs super bowl. :lol:

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
:lol: Royd Where's the *facepalm* smiley? haha

Both Shelly May and goodolboy - :lol: dog's super bowl? ha

@R1
A fellow Saints fan? Cool! I really thought the Broncos would go. I would have bet the house. I like the Ravens, have nothing against them, and I like Ray but I can not take them to win. I do not like SF and I'm not a fan of the team but I am a huge Colin Kap fan. I've liked him since he was in college and have rooted for him for years. I was hoping they would start him in his rookie year but the didn't and when he got the chance to start, I knew he would make the most of it and he has! I have to root for the 9ers. I really want Kap to do good and how cool would it be if he won the SB in his 2nd year, first starting?

I'm actually a big Harbaugh fan. I like the both of them. haha

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Go COLTS!

I'm just glad the Pats ain't in it, but am disgusted by the 'loser' attitude they're showing.

I'll be watching for the commercials..hoping the Doritos goat commercial makes it in.

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
Royd Wood said:
I have a feeling Gillette will get it this year but it will be a close shave with the Budweiser 4 minute advert at 3rd quater and Adidas will be third

Come on you Saints (because I have no clue and its straws team)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Edit - The Saints aint in it :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok 49ers get my vote for what its worth
:yuckyuck

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
Go COLTS!

I'm just glad the Pats ain't in it, but am disgusted by the 'loser' attitude they're showing.

I'll be watching for the commercials..hoping the Doritos goat commercial makes it in.

BEST POST EVER!! :lol:

Yes, I vote Colts.