Thistleblooms Rambles

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
But Idaho has so much more to offer! Snowman! Snow Angels! Snowball fights! Ski slopes! Cool summers (compared to Texas summers) Beautiful scenery! And lets not forget a cup of hot chocolate in front of a fireplace, nice and toasty warm!

On the other hand, Texas heat is great practice if you've been bad in life and expect to go to He!! :yesss:

Nice try Bay, but you can't wriggle out of Texas superiority, lol.
Multiple crops of corn! Wonderful sunshine! Friendly people! Beautiful scenery! No snow shovels! Beach sand even when you're not at the ocean!
Sunshine! And did I mention sunshine?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nice try Bay, but you can't wriggle out of Texas superiority, lol.
Multiple crops of corn! Wonderful sunshine! Friendly people! Beautiful scenery! No snow shovels! Beach sand even when you're not at the ocean!
Sunshine! And did I mention sunshine?
Extremely HIGH air conditioning bills$$$$$$$$$ Bugs! Cockroaches that invade your home, up to 2 inches long!

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
On the other hand, Texas heat is great practice if you've been bad in life and expect to go to He!! :yesss:
Um, Bay, are you trying to tell us something about yourself and your future?

Yes, that is correct -- water tubs with built in heaters to keep water from freezing.
I get by with a heated bucket for the 2 alpacas and a heated dog dish for the hens. Both have ambient temperature thermostats. Pretty much all I need to take down each day is about 2.5 gallons of water.

Extremely HIGH air conditioning bills$$$$$$$$$ Bugs! Cockroaches that invade your home, up to 2 inches long!
And poisonous snakes, don't forget those!