Thistleblooms Rambles

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
I had a really difficult decision to make today. The sun surprised me this morning by shining brilliantly, but rain predicted by 1:00. The snow has all been killed off by the rain and warm temps so it's feasible to go to work and finish the fall cleanup at the big job. But I had no time to waffle on my decision because the dry conditions weren't going to last.

So I went riding!! :weee :D
1605752836487.jpeg

:)
1605752952611.jpeg

Since I was on State forest land I took the girls with me. A very rare treat for them. They were good trail dogs, and stayed right with me. They had a blast.
And just as predicted the clouds moved in and it poured down rain by 1:00.
Not sorry. :)
So far this week I'm three for three. Yay me. Supposed to rain tomorrow until 1:00. I'll just have to see if I can make it four for four.

Yeah, I know I was going to do all those organizing chore things, but I'm pretty sure, this being winter, that there will be plenty of miserable weather that will be conducive to getting after all that boring stuff. You just can't pass up a gift like we were handed today.

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Last weeks update: Got the garage cleaned out, organized, boxes all labeled and shelved, and there are now two vehicles parked in there. They're small vehicles, but it's a small garage, so just room enough to squeeze into the drivers seat to back out. That will also mean if I need to get anything off the shelves a jeep or truck will have to get moved out of the way.
Not ideal, but it made dh happy, so it's worth it.

More importantly I rode 5 out of 7 days :highfive: !
Today is yukky, so I'm organizing my office/spare room/girl cave/ storage facility. I hope nothing in here will need a home in the garage or it will upset my previous organization. I'm boxing up some books to donate, so that will make space for things I need shelved. And brutally evaluating what's necessary and useful and what is just a "shiny".

Latest posts