Thread for Southern by Choice

BlessedWithGoats

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Southern by choice... this thread is for you!
I just want to say I really appreciate you and look up to you. :) Glad I've been able to meet you now that I joined BYH! :)
So I found out you haven't been feeling too good... just got the idea to start this thread, and here I am. :) Anyone who wants to post anything for Southern, please go right ahead!

:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs and much prayers Southern!

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
I will say that Southern is my greatest cheerleader for my dairy. I traveled from CA to NC to visit some dairies last year and I spent a week with her and her family. We had never met other than on BYH. I invited myself to her home :hide and she accepted my self invitation. I had a great time, she made me feel totally welcomed and at home; it was a fabulous week, went by way too fast, and I am so blessed to know her and her family. I wish we lived closer.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Southern, you've been an inspiration to me and so many others! Try to step back for a bit, relax, and get yourself back in good health! I'll do what I can to help by taking one little (OK, not so little anymore) bundle of fur off your hands!! :weee:celebrate:clap :woot Take care of yourself Lady!

Latest posts