Thread to offer prizes for contests

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
In passing we've seen offers of members wanting to offer prizes for contests. It might be nice to have them in one location, so that contest makers can find them easily.

So if you'd like to offer up prizes for a contest - whether it be photo editing or physical prizes just post them to this thread so that members who start a contest can PM you for more information.

Thank you :)

redtailgal

Reaction score
I'll do photo editing. Below is an edit I have done recently. I have Photoshop CS5, full version. I am willing to try anything with your shot, and have other more advanced photographers who would help me with a challenging problem.

original
2952_cadescoves9182011aej_21.jpg

edited
2952_modified2a.jpg

Chikn Luva

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I can do photo edits! :) Almost anything you want! Just PM me, and I'll do it for ya. ;) I use PhotoShop CS3 and PhotoShop CS4- They are really great. :)

I can do....
~ Frames
~ Borders
~ Crop
~ Text
~ Collages
~ Smudge (Painting looking)
~ Black and white
~ Tint (Any color)
~ Cool Backgrounds
~ Stickers
~ Watermark
~ Fade
~ Pixelate

Some examples:
4693_orange.jpg

4693_blue.jpg

Dixon

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I can certainly do editings, :)

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Why don't those of you who have offered photo editings, edit your post above to include some examples of your work? :D

Chikn Luva

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
elevan said:
Why don't those of you who have offered photo editings, edit your post above to include some examples of your work? :D
Great idea! I just put a few up:)

2seth2

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I want to do a rabbit contest is there a way to get prizes that are allready done?

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
2seth2 said:
I want to do a rabbit contest is there a way to get prizes that are allready done?
If you have something to offer yourself then that is a possibility (that's what I did for a contest). You could join forces with another member to create the contest and offer a prize. Those that have offered prizes here so far are only photo editings. If a photo editing isn't what you want then you could put (prize to be announced) and state that you're looking for a prize donation.

Latest posts