Tribute to Latestarter

misfitmorgan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Of all of these emoji’s my favorite is the top right, but since it is in the form of an image within a square, can it still be made/used as an emoji? I don’t know a lot about it. If that can’t be used I also really like the one that is top left on that list. Both of them are really cute.

I can pull it off the square if needed. Just have to get the timing right to get the gif frames then save it back into a gif...which i have not done gifs before, sure i could look up the rules for it though. I worked for a clothing company as a graphic designer and 2D/3D modeler before i started working in aviation...as a structures engineer aka pretty much the exact same thing i did in the clothing business. THe shorter way to say it is...i know a little about graphics.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
He and a whole slew of other people have some very insightful and curious angles to some deep yet mundane topics. It incredible.
That is one reason his journal is so long. He never minded (as most of us don't) people going off on tangents in his journal. Lots of fun and interesting topics and information in these BYH journals.

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
That is one reason his journal is so long. He never minded (as most of us don't) people going off on tangents in his journal. Lots of fun and interesting topics and information in these BYH journals.
Isn’t THAT the truth! I have learned so much from the tangents, on threads and hijacked threads, here on BYH! :lol:

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the ideas and suggestions on the emoticon. If we can't find one we like (or that we can't buy or use legally), the with enough description I can work with an artist / designer to create one... I just need a LOT of details.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the ideas and suggestions on the emoticon. If we can't find one we like (or that we can't buy or use legally), the with enough description I can work with an artist / designer to create one... I just need a LOT of details.
We really appreciate this. Thank you so very much.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oooh! That sounds cool! Might you share your recipe in a PM some time? No hurry though. I’m still not on my feet long enough to be making soap and stuff.

Me, too --- please? I have goats and bucks who stink. PLUS I make goat soap already. Haven't "bought" soap in years. Coffee grounds are great in a frig to absorb odors.

Carla D

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Seriously? Once a buck puts on his scent of cologne for the ladies he’s always going to stink? They don’t miraculously get freshened up at least once a year? Could a person even give their odiferous buck a soapy shower or ten if needed? I might have to consider calling 1-888-buk-rent.