Tribute to Latestarter

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
It’s all good :hugs

You have been going above and beyond!
Thank you GW. I have spoken with SBC and we are working together to find a good home for Mel. We have at least two good options, at this time. If anyone is interested, please PM me. I will forward your request to SBC, for consideration.

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m going to be working on a way, to get these LaMancha dairy goats sold as soon as possible. My preference would be for them to be sold as a herd. To keep the transition as smooth as possible. However, if someone here, on BYH would like one goat, in particular (i.e. the LaMancha buck - RJ), we might be able to work something out, as long as transportation (preferrably pick up by buyer), is part of the equation. Please remember that both RJ and the foundation does come from excellent milking lines. Well, actually, the kids by default, as they all come from parents with good milk lines. :D

If you are interested, please PM me, rather than disscussing details here.

Last edited:

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
When I logged on the other morning and checked the new threads all I could think was “is this a joke”. Latestarter, someone I always looked up to, someone who was kind and knowledgeable, who greeted every new member to our little family. Who was always interested in what others were talking about. It feels surreal, but I must accept this has happened. I know he will always be with us and Im glad I got to know him for as long as I did. I pray Mel finds a good home.

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good news!!! We have found a home for Mel!!! :celebrate

Right now we would like to keep the details on the down low. But, once he is settled in his new home, we will happily announce his new owner, who wants to start a new thread detailing Mel’s whole journey and post LOTS of photos of Mel in his new home!
:celebrate :weee :celebrate