Tribute to Latestarter

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
As everyone, I'm sure, This loss of one of our family has taken a real emotional toll on me. Not only will we miss his posts and personal attention but, we feel the desire to "help" with all that needs to be done for his beloved animals. It is a huge tribute to the effect LS had on all of us. I hope his family will be able to share in our heart felt loss of their father, our friend.

It was a waiting time when he was not able to post and now, forever. Just darned hard to accept. :(

I am thrilled that Mel, Joe's team mate and love, is finding another forever home. He is a great dog! Broken hearted as we are, also.

Life isn't always fair.

Let us all take this opportunity to think thru our OWN situations and know that some guidelines/plans have been thought thru and put into place. We never know when that Mac Truck will hit you!! Let's do it in honor of LS...he'd agree. Even if just a guide as to where to go, who to call, for these animals we love. Joe had done much, just not expecting NOW.

Devonviolet, I know you are helping with his son and willingly. But I thank you for that! Joe was here as a "loner", with a LOT of friends. Still, private - and you have been a real support to your "in person" friend. So many of us feel we want to help, just not in the cards. We all just hope for a smooth transition.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
new partner(s) is(are) not currently BYH members.

If they are NOT, they will need to be. We can't lose the whole family!! No, Mel can't go without updates!!! Hope they know that Mel will be "waiting" for Joe to come home and Joe will visit him, in spirit. There will need to be some understanding.

@goatgurl, Yep, lot of us -- it is hard. :(