Tribute to Latestarter

Carla D

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Awww! That is SO Sweet! :love
Just out of curiosity, we are looking to buy a place. Is Joes house on the market or been sold yet? I might honestly be able to talk my husband into moving to Texas. We would both love to get out of the cold in Wisconsin.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m hoping @B&B Happy goats drives a little truck like a ranger, Dakota, or S-10. Because if that’s a full-size truck, well, I’ve never seen a horse riding in the backseat of anything. I’m so glad you got the privilege of sharing your herd with Mel. He’s going to have a really great life with you.
Dodge ram...leon said he did not know a horse would fit either, Mel is the biggest dog i have met in person and that includes a bull mastiff .....
Yes the house will be, pm devonviolet and she can give you info.

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, we are looking to buy a place. Is Joes house on the market or been sold yet? I might honestly be able to talk my husband into moving to Texas. We would both love to get out of the cold in Wisconsin.
Yes, the house will eventually be sold. It’s too early in the game to knnow any particulars. They have been talking to a realtor, but they are in the talking stages only.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I may know someone interested in the entire herd depending on the price.
Please keep us informed as to the interest/price point relative to asking price

It would be nice if a buyer were found and the realtor didn’t take 10% of the price. That could be applied to the purchase price and make everyone happy.
of your potential purchaser.
They take 10% in Texas? Here is it 6%.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
It varies. It was, on average 7 or 8% here in 2015 when I was selling some property.....It is negotiable.

SonOfALateStarter

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
F1C6E90C-6D6F-4D70-A69E-74AAE683759E.jpeg
Thank you all for your kind words! Dad will indeed be missed by so many who loved him for who he was. Brandy and I really appreciate all the help and kind words we have received and they will not be forgotten.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
View attachment 59060 Thank you all for your kind words! Dad will indeed be missed by so many who loved him for who he was. Brandy and I really appreciate all the help and kind words we have received and they will not be forgotten.

So happy you joined the herd....it was awesome meeting you and your sister and wife...we are sitting here eating lemon heads, lol....the offer is open for you and your family also,..... if you want to visit Mel or go to disney (about two and a half hours away) you have a place to crash here. Big hugs to you, have a safe drive home :frow