Reaction score
flyingpig2.gif
LOL...Only Joe!!!

(It makes me miss him more!)
*crying& laughing*

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow....I just read through....most of these wonderful tributes. I’m sorry I wasn’t here to ‘meet’ Joe. He sounds like I would’ve really got a good kick out of him and admired his dedication to his farm...and especially the goats! So, from me...to all of you, I’m sorry for your loss, but I’m very glad that he had all of you to give him th3 lov3 and friendship that was clearly shown through his journal and the tribute. BYH is truly a family :hugs

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
I sure have been thinking about @Latestarter alot lately and realized that it was about this time two years ago that he was starting to get really sick....oh how we all were so worried about him when he wasn't posting and thought for sure he would recover and rejoin us all on our BYH adventures....so little did we all know at the time...
I can just about imagine his comments about the virus and having to wear a mask, or the comments on the "election" lol, ....so much has changed in the last two years my friend, but your humor, kindness and memory lives on with those of us whose life's you have touched with your BYH banter and friendships.....you are truly missed :love:flypig

HomeOnTheRange

Golden Herd Lurker
Reaction score
On this day, Feb 23, 2019, around 9:00pm we lost a great friend and contributor to BYH. Below, in his journal, you will find a very kind and warm person who we could all relate to. His willingness to share his success as well as his not so successful, and often very humorous, endeavors warmed the hearts of his readers and friends. He is greatly missed! :flypig

(Yes, the flying pig icon relates to one of his endeavors!)

Last edited:

Latest posts