Tribute to Latestarter

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
He sure did some funny stuff. Like riding his lawnmower under cedar trees and cedar needles showering down on him and the cedar needles going down the back of his pants. Of course he had to tell us that he didn’t wear underwear and what a surprise his butt got out of that! LOL

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
Over the past four years, since we lost our dear friend, my husband and I have thought of him often. We talk about all the good times we had with Joe, what we learned from him, and how much we miss him. I came back and re-read this tribute. I started last night but finally had to go to bed (at 2:00AM) and finished reading it this morning. I laughed :lol: and cried :hit. I read some of the posts to DH and he laughed. :lol: We both miss him so much!!! Our lives will forever be better for knowing him!!!

When pigs fly, dear Joe!!! :flypig:flypig:flypig

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's hard to believe it has been 4 years. He was the 2nd person I knew on here, as @greybeard first recommended this site. Joe came on with a welcome and I spent alot of time with reading his journey. Everytime I see the flying pig I think of him... I hope his kids are doing good in their lives. :flypig🥰