Triple Share Nubians 2019 kids and more

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
On a better note. No wonder she was so full of milk. Miley presented me with a quad last night. One doeling she's the one facing left at the front. it was a real surprise because she's a six-year-oldl ast month and she's always had twins.
IMG_20190320_215124148.jpg
These are the first kids for my new buck Woest-hoeve SM Sean Boon his dam is the full sister to the 2018 national champion and was fourth in the aged doe class with the reserve best udder at the National show. His sire's dam was this year's reserve National Champion with the best udder and the 2017 national champion.

Last edited:

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I am excited to be able to actually get a good look at them later in the daylight so I can examine my little doeling. So I can see if I can tell what he's doing besides passing on his long ears.

Last edited:

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
We don't own him, we did a driveway breed 2 years ago because our buck was still too young. We have not heard anything from the breeder or ADGA.

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We don't own him, we did a driveway breed 2 years ago because our buck was still too young. We have not heard anything from the breeder or ADGA.
I looked him up and he's been verified. They've had a bunch that weren't who they were supposed to be.