TripleShareNubians 2021 kiddings and more

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
well, I was right she kidded and I have twin bucklings since this is arepeat breathing of the AI breeding to My Enchanted Acres Leading Man I am keeping one of those bucklings the other will be offered for sale.
safe and healthy so far as I can tell I will get better pictures later after chores. IMG_20210120_162432396.jpg

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I know I promised better pictures, but it just didn't happen last night hopefully I can get to it today. For those of you who don't know who My Enchanted Acres Leading Man is he a Superior genetics elite sire. He is the sire of My Enchanted Acres LM Candyman who himself is an elite sire with Superior genetics with multiple Superior genetics prodigy and he is Young. he won both the get out of sire for the juniors and the seniors at the 2019 National show. Many of his kids did very well including having the winning 2-year-old. both leading man and Candyman are in the top percentiles for milk production leading the chart in the case of Candyman. they come from a long line of generations of doze that have very high numbers on the genetics for both milk production and type.
by the way leading man's sister was the 2019 reserve national champion. she is technically his half-sister but it's actually closer to 3/4 since only one grandparent is different and that one is actually a relative of the other one.

Last edited:

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Well it was a good weekend in some ways but very difficult in others. The next two Miiley and Flirt kidded out. Flirt was in big time ketosis on Friday, and she still not out of the woods. Miley ended up kidding a single doeling Saturday afternoon. She is really good-sized, has fantastic ears, and is this great copper bronze color. of course she ended up needing a little bit of help because the doeling decided to come head first no legs. This set the theme for the weekend as Flirt's first baby did the same. Miley's doeling is a repeat breeding of the beautiful Leta from 2019. I was very excited to get this result. Then at 12:38 Sunday morning with a little bit of help since her first baby was head first too Flirt proceeded to present me with a quad. After she got that first one out she pumped the next three out so fast I could barely get their noses wiped off before the next one was on the ground we were drowning in goop. three bucks and a doe. thankfully the babies are all doing great, but Flirt is still struggling and being treated aggressively. I'm also blessed that Miley and Dragonfly kidded this week before her because she's not milking and those two are big milkers.
IMG_20210123_191616232.jpgIMG_20210124_003819913.jpg

Last edited:

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
well the first of the four kiddings for this weekend took place yesterday afternoon. Jasmine my first Boon IMG_20210130_084252954.jpgdaughter to freshen with a pretty little utter presented me with one of each. I will get better pictures later when they're mobile.

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
:frow greetings everybody hope you're doing well. I think I'm living in a coma I'm so tired three more today I have one more do in these Sub-Zero temperatures this weekend than one in the middle of the week and two more next weekend hopefully they'll hold on till next weekend it's supposed to actually get above freezing.
my good doe Chaos bred to my expensive new buck Mando just presented me with triplets and instead of her normal triplet buckling she actually gave me two girls and a boy woohoo!!!
at 11 and 6 it is still Buck heavy almost two to one, but for me that's actually good considering last year I got four girls total for my Nubians. IMG_20210211_145354695.jpgIMG_20210211_101354574.jpg

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I just want to take a minute and smile about my first three two year olds to freshen as first fresheners. my first two Boon daughters have freshened both with nice young udders. both have fabulous udder texture.
first is Jasmine and she's not crooked I'm just reaching around from the milk stand with my phone behind them on these shots so they're not real straight on. then Leta, followed by a non-boon daughter she's actually a Chaos daughter Harmony.
IMG_20210203_182610645.jpgIMG_20210221_202326768.jpgIMG_20210218_194308015.jpgIMG_20210220_090849004.jpg