Triplets twice...will she carry triplets again?

Gabriella

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
20210911_163638.jpg

This girl is 68 days along and the photo doesn't do it justice....she is HUGE!!! This will be her 3rd kidding and she had triplets her 1st and 2nd time.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, the little one is either carrying a half grown one.... or she has multiples again.... I have friends that have goats and I used to "farm sit" when they had to go anywhere.... I could not get over how a goat will look like she literally has a watermelon stuck in there sideways..... They get even more distended looking than sheep that have multiples....

Gabriella

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Well, the little one is either carrying a half grown one.... or she has multiples again.... I have friends that have goats and I used to "farm sit" when they had to go anywhere.... I could not get over how a goat will look like she literally has a watermelon stuck in there sideways..... They get even more distended looking than sheep that have multiples....
They really do.... they just all of a sudden got huge. I couldn't believe it and dates are verified by ultrasound. I will be so excited for multiples!!!