kdogg331

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It works! It works! Thanks so much Nifty! :D

2017-05-09 18.15.51.jpg

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Nifty I’m having trouble uploading pictures. I’m using my iPhone and pics that I took on it. I did also try screenshotting the images and tried again. I took a screenshot of the error but I’m not sure if I can upload it. The error is coming up immediately after is says 100%. I did turn my phone off and back on and completely closed out of the internet. I am on our WiFi.

The screenshot of the error was too large. I’m unsure of another way to make an image smaller on my phone...

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
I had this issue yesterday, too.
What causes it to randomly fail like that? Mine said all the files were too big, which is impossible, since they were phone screenshots and then tried uploading n downloading them off Facebook and even shrinking them a ton.

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Sometimes when there are server updates a few of the deeper setting for upload size, etc. get reset to the defaults :(

I think there was an automatic update that happened and tweaked things.

Let me know if you're still having problems.

Hipshot

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I thought It was me :lol: Maybe I had changed a setting somehow in my files. I have to crop all my pictures to get them to load. As late as last week . Just means I have a smaller copy of all the pictures I want to load on BYH.

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
I have to crop all my pictures to get them to load.
You're still having this issue / problem?

Can you tell how big (in mb) the picture is?

Hipshot

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
This picture will load full size on the BYC it is 6.01MB. On BYH I had to crop it down to 53.5 K.B. to get it to upload . Hope you understand the difference Nifty . I know nothing about these things.:lol: I have a handy little snipping tool make it easy to fix though . This the message I get. BTW you have some great web sites. And Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!
error measage.JPG
Capture lucy 2.JPG