Trouble uploading pictures

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
I keep getting an error message when i try uploading :/

We need WAY more details. Think of it like going to the Dr.... you can't just go in and say "I can't walk"...

Info we need:

1) Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
2) Have you deleted your internet cache / browser history of files and tried again?
3) Have you tried a different browser? This allows you to test if it is a browser specific problem vs. a computer / network problem. We suggest Google Chrome or Firefox.
4) Copy / paste the exact error message. A screenshot would be great.
5) What are the exact steps you're going through before you have the problem?

kdogg331

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We need WAY more details. Think of it like going to the Dr.... you can't just go in and say "I can't walk"...

Info we need:

1) Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
2) Have you deleted your internet cache / browser history of files and tried again?
3) Have you tried a different browser? This allows you to test if it is a browser specific problem vs. a computer / network problem. We suggest Google Chrome or Firefox.
4) Copy / paste the exact error message. A screenshot would be great.
5) What are the exact steps you're going through before you have the problem?

Yeah, sorry for the lack of details haha good point!

Okay so I am on mobile on Chrome, the latest version, I think like 50 something?

I just tried clearing my history, cache on all apps, even the Google activity and keyboard settings, anything that could be cleared. Still did not work.

I did finally get a screenshot of the original image to upload though after a few tries.

I have not tried a different browser but I will try that.

I took a screenshot of the error message but ironically it won't let me post that either...

But basically, I click on upload a file, choose my image, and everything appears to be going fine and then when it hits 100% an error pops up that says there was a problem uploading this image

kdogg331

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Okay the screenshot managed to upload this time? I don't know why the issues seem to come and go. Still having issues with the other image though.

But this is the error I am getting.

Screenshot_20170509-222929.png

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for all that extra info!!!

Well, the good news is that at least you can do some uploads.

Bad news is that the system isn't providing very helpful info. :(

I'll send you a PM, just a sec.

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, I was able to duplicate the problem. I think it's because of the size of the image, but I'm not sure. I'm trying to get it fixed! I'll keep you posted.

Thanks @kdogg331

Latest posts