Trouble with avatar

Singing Shepherd

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I cannot seem to figure out this avatar thing: I am following your links, and when I see the avatar/gravatar choice, the avatar button will not initiate any action. In fact it is not even a real option, the writing in it is shadowed. What am I doing wrong?

Gizma

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I just uploaded my Avatar. you go in avatar then press on upload. then another box will open . that is on your computer. go to where your pictures are . find the picture you want to use and then press ok and it will come up

Gizma

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I forgot to mention this , on the top right hand side of the page you have your name. you must click on that . after on the left hand side you have a avatar box press on that and it will give you the option.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Support ... I am not sure if your pic really counts as an official avatar. :p just sayin' ;)

Just kidding... everytime I see your avatar it reminds me of my friends dog! Looks just like it. :D

Singing Shepherd

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Yes Gizma and Support. Thanks. That is what I have been working with and the button that will not do anything when I click on it. Must be my iPad.