Troyers to Heavens- GREAT SIRIUS, I CAN'T WAIT THREE DAYS!!!

Who are you?

• Dan

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • KFG

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Kyndra

• Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Micah

• VA

• Flufferino

• Cuz

• TAH

• CP

• Please don't tell me I forgot you!!

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Isabel

• Emily (because I know you're out there somewhere)

• Laura

• Garret

• Total voters

Bills Vs Beaks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Tsk, tsk, tsk.
christmas is waaaaaaay overraaaaaaated:pop just like valentines, which is when? and stores are already full of heart love candy stuffed animal ballon (really, nothing says I love you like a red heart shaped ballon) junk for the last two weeks

and dont tell me to use commas. I dont care:pop

easter is dumb too. chocolate bunnies didnt rise from the dead.

:pop

only decent holiday anytime soon is july 4th. and then thanksgiving. lots to look forward to, folks

and circling back to this valentine nonesense, what the heck does kissing under mistltoe have anything to do wth fat guy with a white beard dressed in red delivering gifts to children made by elf slave labor? do that make ANY sense to anyone??

see, its overrated.

Reactions: TAH

Bills Vs Beaks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hey, there Sam. :plbb

How goes??? Too long with no speaking. :)
heya!

oh, its wunnaful :D i read a 1000 year old old english poem today, that included violent giant monster things being slain by the 10th century equivalent of a superhero. rather proud of that accomplishment:woot
howya you?

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
heya!

oh, its wunnaful :D i read a 1000 year old old english poem today, that included violent giant monster things being slain by the 10th century equivalent of a superhero. rather proud of that accomplishment:woot
howya you?
Good. I bet... I wouldn't be able to do that without getting really bored. :hide

I'm okay, some days are good and others not so much. My grandpa Billy passed away 2weeks ago. And yesterday I visited my Grandpa Keith and he is not going to be around much longer...

TheKindaFarmGal

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
christmas is waaaaaaay overraaaaaaated:pop just like valentines, which is when? and stores are already full of heart love candy stuffed animal ballon (really, nothing says I love you like a red heart shaped ballon) junk for the last two weeks

and dont tell me to use commas. I dont care:pop

easter is dumb too. chocolate bunnies didnt rise from the dead.

:pop

only decent holiday anytime soon is july 4th. and then thanksgiving. lots to look forward to, folks

and circling back to this Christmas nonesense, what the heck does kissing under mistltoe have anything to do wth fat guy with a white beard dressed in red delivering gifts to children made by elf slave labor? do that make ANY sense to anyone??

see, its overrated.

You used two commas. :pop

thank ya. remind me to get me sweetheart something, coz Ill forget in two weeks, Im sure

Get her worms, I'm sure she'd love that. :old

Hiya TAH! Sorry to hear things aren't going very well. :(