TWINS!!!!!!

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I had an idea for a name, tell me what you think. Figg for the girl and issac for the boy
So figg-newton
And issac-newton lol ik kinda cheesy
To be fair, that would have to be Sir Issac.
Cheesy? Well no cheesier than Christofur. Mostly I just call him "Fur"

I am going to make sure to get home as soon as possible. I'm betting they are fine but I want to see them so much!!!

Too late now but I think there should have been a field trip for one of your classes. How often do they students at your school get to see "just born today" kids?

And what gives your aunt the right to name the goats? She doesn't own them.

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
To be fair, that would have to be Sir Issac.
Cheesy? Well no cheesier than Christofur. Mostly I just call him "Fur"

Too late now but I think there should have been a field trip for one of your classes. How often do they students at your school get to see "just born today" kids?

And what gives your aunt the right to name the goats? She doesn't own them.
I wish they had field trips like that! That would be amazing!!
And my point exactly! She never comes over to help with chores so what's gives her the right?

Alibo

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Haha my newest buckling was named Skip but I am secretly calling him Murphy. I think if you are the ones calling them they will come to the names you have called them versus Toot and Gruff:eek:

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Haha my newest buckling was named Skip but I am secretly calling him Murphy. I think if you are the ones calling them they will come to the names you have called them versus Toot and Gruff:eek:
Well toot kinda suits his name (as in the person from the animated hurcules series) but gruff though both the girlfriend and aunt like the name :smack I may just call her girlie gruff ..... if they insist the name be gruff, that doesn't mean it needs to be the first name ;) lol

Alibo

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Haha yes doesn't need to be the first name.... ours is Skip Murphy all problems solved. In my family all the kids name the goats in rotation so there are no fights. I name all my hens though so at least I get to name something:clap

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Both are growing strong so far... it seems toot shoves his sister out of the way when it comes to feeding time, so I might see if I can get her to feed first a few times but I don't want to risk his health at the same time. I'm scared picking him up to often might pull at the ambilical cord...or upsetting newton because boy does he yell a lot when you pick him up

dejavoodoo114

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe I finally missed Newton kidding! Congrats! That is what I get for studying for my repro exam.. lol! Kids are such a joy!

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Call them what you like to their cute little faces. How often will your aunt come see them and talk to them? Like almost never, right? And your dad isn't into the naming thing anyway, right? So they will come to you when you call them by YOUR names for them because they will identify with you as their caregiver and treat bringer.

Latest posts