Two litters due tomorrow!

woodleighcreek

The Rabbit Queen
Reaction score
Ms. Research said:
woodleighcreek said:
Ms. Research said:
So are their kits yet? :pop
No...Did I calculate the days wrong? I sent them with another breeder and she said she left them in the bucks cage for 3 days. Do you think they could have been bred on a later date?
Could be. Since you didn't see the actual breeding, you need to rely on someone else. And remember, it's always an approximate, even when you are there.

Give a few more days. Could it be false pregnancy? But didn't you say you felt movement so maybe just wrong calculations and need just a little bit more time. :)
Yep, I feel some babies in there...It will probably be tomorrow or monday then.

crazyturkeydesigns

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I'm sitting here on BYH (it's not really late but I'm normally in bed by 10 LOL!!) piddling around waiting for a doe to kindle. I'm so so so so so so so excited for this cross!!!!! Ugh I can't handle it lol. Babies are so exciting! I had one doe that kindled in the middle of the day today.

Any babies? We should all get together and do a dance for the god/goddess/deity of baby bunnies. :weee: :bow: :weee: :bow: :ep: :bow:

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
crazyturkeydesigns said:
I'm sitting here on BYC (it's not really late but I'm normally in bed by 10 LOL!!) piddling around waiting for a doe to kindle. I'm so so so so so so so excited for this cross!!!!! Ugh I can't handle it lol. Babies are so exciting! I had one doe that kindled in the middle of the day today.

Any babies? We should all get together and do a dance for the god/goddess/deity of baby bunnies. :weee: :bow: :weee: :bow: :ep: :bow:
Doing the "Healthy Kit" dance as we speak for both of you! Hoping to hear great news and definitely post pics! :)

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
I was off by more than a week so you still could and I read some where that one persons doe kindled at 38 days. :fl :hugs

lastfling

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
That would be me (38 days) -- and here's the result
4404_sol_babies.jpg

dbunni

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
How cute! They look like little otter or chestnut babies ... what colors were the parents?

lastfling

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
dbunni said:
How cute! They look like little otter or chestnut babies ... what colors were the parents?
They are Tan rabbits and will be black with the rufous underpinnings. Mother and father both are black.

Latest posts