two medical type questions

Poupoulles

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
They are nine weeks- Butthead isnt castrated. I saw another post just like this but if I am not doing the cutting do I call my vet? The guy who sold them to us was going to come by and do it but havent heard from him so I need to make sure of plan B.

same guy said to give them a second dose of wormer. So i go and buy the little packet and me and the Southern States man figure out the dosage for two pigs using all our fingers, toes, and a calculator. I am one of those label readers, and it seems like this stuff is pretty toxic. basically a nerve agent derivative. So I am suddenly a little shy about measuring out teaspoons of it... Also I am not sure about sprinkling it on their food. Do they need to eat it all at once? Will the mice eat it? Should I withhold feed for a day and then give it to them so they eat all the food?
I believe I am over-thinking this.

Oh, and they are fattening up already! I get old fruit and donuts and they go crazy!!

jhm47

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
The "little packet" clue doesn't give anyone much of an idea as to what kind of wormer you have.

There are many, many wormers on the market, and without knowing which one you have, we cannot give you any kind of answer.

Get the boar castrated. It will save you a lot of grief and prevent you from having meat that tastes like a boar. I know that there are some who cannot detect boar taint, but if you are not one of them, you will rue the day that you butchered a boar.

Latest posts