Unrealistic dog wish list

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hope all is going well. Looking forward to hearing all about him and the journey, it is so great that his transportation came through. There are just some awesome people in the world.

Bucking Adoeable Fainters

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I just read this post....and i am in tears. What an amazing journey and beautiful ending. What a blessing. Best wishes for your family and your newest addition, Finn!

MsDeb

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I just read this post....and i am in tears. What an amazing journey and beautiful ending. What a blessing. Best wishes for your family and your newest addition, Finn!
Thank you! He is a big fluffy angel and we already don't know what we ever did without him.

MsDeb

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
How is he adjusting with the livestock?
Has he "picked" his goats?
He still thinks he's supposed to keep the boys away from the girls but he's really good to obey and stop when I know he'd really love to chase (or play with) them. We don't let them out to graze together to there aren't any issues of him thinking he needs to keep them separated. He just doesn't appreciate the boys...or really just Max, the buck, sniffing around the girls pen. I'm afraid our evenings of sitting out watching goats graze are over for a few months. It's been so interesting watching him, thinking he's napping then seeing him come instantly alert to anything. Slowly realizing and recognizing the differences in the traits of a guardian dog and other dogs. (I grew up with boarder collies and yard dogs. Big difference.)

Latest posts