Unsure of her due date

Nani’s Homestead

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Nice!

Has she settled now?
Well I don’t know if that was her placenta because she’s got more stuff coming out and she’s still pawing the ground is this normal or does this mean that she could have more

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fluid bags are a see thru material, placenta will be thicker. Generally off white one side red/purple other. The uterus contracts to dispell, so she will push some. Those kids are dry, probably twins will be it and she's just cleaning out. (Do not pull expelling sacks to help her, could damage her internally) Could be a third but generally they all come pretty quick. I've had to clean noses on some because another was coming!

Congrats on those cuties!! :love they are so adorable when jumping around. You will be entertained!

Nani’s Homestead

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Fluid bags are a see thru material, placenta will be thicker. Generally off white one side red/purple other. The uterus contracts to dispell, so she will push some. Those kids are dry, probably twins will be it and she's just cleaning out. (Do not pull expelling sacks to help her, could damage her internally) Could be a third but generally they all come pretty quick. I've had to clean noses on some because another was coming!

Congrats on those cuties!! :love they are so adorable when jumping around. You will be entertained!
Thank you so much for your help I greatly appreciate it 🥰