UP DATE KITS ARE HERE!i cant wait for these babies day 30 tomorrow

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Many of my does have kindled on day 32. I had one doe that always went on day 30, but the only ones that kindled earlier than that had huge litters (13 or more). If a doe goes as long as 34, 35 days, she generally gives birth to only one or two kits, and they are usually so big and take so long to deliver they usually don't survive the birthing process.

leanneellison1979

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
i think shes a pretty awesome mum too but then again she is my baby girl lol.. ust have to hope she knows how to feed them and can manage 6:fl

leanneellison1979

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
heres 1 hour old kits x
babies 1.jpg
baby 2.jpg baby 3.jpg baby 5.jpg

JakeM

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations! Just keep an eye on them and they should do fine. I'm sure she will be an awesome mom; rabbits are meant to be quite prolific, they wouldn't get anywhere if they were bad moms.

You'll see they grow up so fast.

leanneellison1979

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
im not sure what colours the buck and doe are so not a clue what they will be. one of the babies looks a blue colour. the doe is a broken gray/blue shaded with little patches of orange in places and the best way i can describe my buck is orange colour but bluey gray under the orange around face and ears. lol.. like i said not a clue. any ideas as i post older and better pics would be fantastic