Upcoming kidding season at sweet Horizon minis-kidding season is over 7/7 bucklings born

Sweet horizon Nigerians

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
More of aameerah. She is due technically any day her first due date (145 days from when breeder saw her flagging) is this coming Monday the 26th however her ligaments are still very firm lol
IMG_20180323_181207.jpg
IMG_20180323_180858.jpg

Sweet horizon Nigerians

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I got a weight on Cami's kids today. They have each gained 5+ lbs since birth. The black with white weighed 3lbs at birth and 8.5lbs at 3 weeks
The buckskin weighed 3.5lbs at birth weighs 8.5lbs at 3 weeks
The tri-colored weighed 2lbs at birth now weighs 7.5lbs at 3 weeks :)

Moonpie's bucklings at 6 weeks weighed 9.5 for tater and chip weighed 8 for size comparison lol.

I believe that Cami's kids have a pretty decent weight gain but I'm not sure, should they have gained more? I have not supplemented them at all (as far as bottle feeding) they do eat some of their mom's feed and all they can eat hay and pasture

Mom told me she had a dream about aameerah the other night. She said that aameerah had triplets born exactly like cami's, one was just the head first, second was presented normally and the third was one hind foot first in the dream she had 2 does and a buck lol

Sweet horizon Nigerians

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Ok so it's not just my imagination lol They are getting softer regularly. I feel them twice a day (sometimes 3 times a day) and each time I feel them they are softer than the last. Friday her ligs were still SUPER firm today they are still easily found but definitely softer