1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Official BYH Caption Contest - Pic by Sfogg
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. BYH Featured Thread: Because BYH
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice
  4. 2017 BYC Calendar SUPER SALE!
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Update: Jasper & Marshmallow

Discussion in 'Diseases & Injuries - Goats' started by lalabugs, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Jan 11, 2017
    lalabugs

lalabugs Overrun with beasties

Got a small break in the rain. Here is Jaspe 20170111_105558.jpg 20170111_105644.jpg r, he's standing next to my sister's wether. Jasper is 4 months younger than my sisters wether.
    He still only comes to my youngest daughter. He likes loves from everyone, but when he's out running around he will only come to her.
    Not sure on his weight, its been awhile since we weighed the boys. He is a little woolly mammoth right now.

2. Jan 11, 2017
    Goat Whisperer

Goat Whisperer True BYH Addict

Looks great! :thumbsup

3. Jan 21, 2017 at 5:02 PM
    lalabugs

lalabugs Overrun with beasties

Thank you.

Have a question about marshmallow. She's gaining & growing amazingly. She still wont touch her minerals or BOSS. I noticed she has REALLY dry skin. Now she's chewing her tail. The lice are all dead that she had. I have checked multiple times.
    Could it be mites or minerals or something else? Here is a picture of her tail.

marshmallow.jpg

Her current weight is 17.6 lbs. Her weight when we brought her home was 11.7 lbs on 12/29/16.