Updated PICS - It has been a while......

ThreeBoysChicks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
First Up is "ROLL FARMS ALLY'S CHAOTIC TRIP". As some of you may remember, this past December, My 20 year old son and I made a out-and-back road trip to pick this boy from Kim at RollFarms. You can follow the link to read about the trip. But here are some updated photos. http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23099

Just before his pick up.

RoadTrip.jpg

As of August 2013

Next up,we have "LFMD APHRODITE'S FLASH". Flash was born in May 2013 and went through an amazing color transformation as he aged. His Black lightened up a lot.

1520_aphrodite_baby_day_1.jpg

As of August 2013

Our dear sweet Pammie Sue. She was born to our Unregistered doe, Nina at 3 lbs. She is 50% boer and 50% Nubian. The smallest of triplets and had a very rough start with bad legs, weak and pneumonia the second week, but she pulled through and turned out to be a real pretty girl.

1520_w20130415_nina_baby_9.jpg

As of August 2013

meme

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Cute herd! I remember the story about the trip to go get Trip. Boy does time fly! I was just looking at pics of our Nubian triplets from 7 months ago. Oreo is huge now, and I wonder what her brother and sister look like these days. They grow up so fast! :)