USDA Animal Disease Traceability

Bossroo

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Do anything that you can to KILL it... another BIG brother Government get in you pocketbook and medling in your privacy scheme to make your life a living hell.

Shiloh Acres

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I agree ....
:barnie and KILL IT!!!

Though it looks like they are determined to pass it someday and in some form. Sigh ...

Ariel301

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Last time I looked up where the meetings were being held, I saw that they were all in urban areas...places where livestock owners are going to have a bit of an expensive drive to get to....but there will be plenty of city folk who don't know about animals, and to them it sounds like a great idea, they don't want terrorists infecting them with tainted beef! :/ Anyone who can get into one of these meetings should go and be heard. I'm nowhere near any of them and can't leave my livestock long enough to make it there.

Livestock-ID

Reaction score
Gentlemen, I understand your reluctance for a traceability program. This is your chance to get heard again, and this time you can actually make recommendations, they will listen to you. The National Animal Identification System didn't work and they scrapped it in Feb. So this time they know it's time to listen.