VERY special girl born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luvzmybabz

Just born
Reaction score
Well tonight was the night mom did great I have been sitting with mom most of the day. Mom literally climbed 1/2 way onto my lap then started to push. I got my wish a spotted doeling she has been taken from mom and will be bottleraised as mom is CAE + and I just found out 2 months ago. Mom di dnot even get to lick her as I wanted to be extra careful with her. Grace Under Fire AKA gracie ............... she will have to be registered Native on Appearance. She will have a life long home here because she was born today a very special day in my life.

268879758_o.jpg

268879814_o.jpg

luvzmybabz

Just born
Reaction score
can't wait top try to get more pics the spots are 2 different color one a brown and then dark chocolate brown. She has 2 perfectly sematrical spots on either side of her tail almost looks like a face and the tail is the nose

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Oh, she is just gorgeous!

I gotta ask, what breed is she and what is CAE?

PattiXmas

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
What a beautiful spotted baby! My friend has spotted boers! They are very pretty!

luvzmybabz

Just born
Reaction score
She is Nubian.

CAPRINE ARTHRITIS ENCEPHALITIS. This is a disease that is transferred by milk or by fluids. This means that if your doe has CAE, you cannot allow her kids to be nursed by her or even allow her to lick and clean the kids. Even sneezing can transfer the infection.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
luvzmybabz said:
She is Nubian.

CAPRINE ARTHRITIS ENCEPHALITIS. This is a disease that is transferred by milk or by fluids. This means that if your doe has CAE, you cannot allow her kids to be nursed by her or even allow her to lick and clean the kids. Even sneezing can transfer the infection.
Sorry to hear that. Thankfully, you found out before she kidded! Will you be breeding her back, now that you know?