VIP Member interviews

Sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
BYH has become a great place place for backyard herders to get together and discuss their animals. The biggest factor in the success of our fantastic community is because of an amazing group of wonderful, diverse people who are active in our community and who have a desire to share their knowledge and experiences with others.

We have a number of members that have been with us for years and years. Some of them may have never even officially introduced themselves to our community. We’ve been wanting to find a way to re-introduce and help (especially new) members to get to know some of their fellow “VIPs” a bit better. So, we have decided to introduce a fun new project: Member Interviews!

On a regular basis we are planning to invite one of our members to be interviewed. We’ll ask them specific questions and their answers will be posted in the Me, My Herd, My Family forum section. We’ll also update this thread with links to each member interview as they take place.

If you would like to submit a member's name to be interviewed, please send me a PM with the member's username and we will review and possibly add them to the list of potential interviewees!

Thanks to everyone for helping to make BYH such a wonderful place to chat, learn, and make new friends!