Virginia

MsEmmm

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
HI VA's... I grew up in VA and have a farm there.. living in Greensboro NC and commuting every weekend : )

nice to be here

LauraM

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I am in Virginia, also. Central Virginia......the Shenendoah Valley. Our place is about halfway up the second highest peak in Virginia (Elliott's Knob and our property is surrounded on three sides by National Forest with a Wildlife Management area across the road from us. :D

AlisonJ_SFW2

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Greetings, fellow Virginians! We're in Powhatan, about an hour west of Richmond. Currently have poultry, but I'm trying to talk DH into getting a couple of goats.

:hide

D'Angelo N Va.

Just born
Reaction score
Hello I am in King William, Va. I just got on this forum and I was wondering, if anyone knows where I might get some fresh cow/goat milk from with out paying an arm and a leg for it. Everyone says I have to pay boarding fees and this fee and that fee...I grew up on a farm and still live on one. I can only drink milk straight from the cow or goat...believe it or not the pastuerized milk in the stores makes me upset stomach unless I mask it with something in it....PLEASE ..anyone. if you want, you can pm me or respond on here. Thanks in advance.