Vitamin B shots

Yoopergirl1211

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hi! I'm a lost BYC member and somehow I missed that it was shutting down for a bit. Happy to find BYH! And hoping for a little bit of help. Im currently dealing with a very bad case of polio and can't get the thiamine from vet till tomorrow night. I've been giving him a fortified vitamin b shots under his skin but he is incredibly skinny and I'm having a hard time with it. Is that the best way to give him these shots? There is a ton of background with my poor little boy and I'm doing everything else I should be I believe. Just wondering if theres a better way to give him these shots. Thank you!

granny hatchet

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hi! I'm a lost BYC member and somehow I missed that it was shutting down for a bit. Happy to find BYH! And hoping for a little bit of help. Im currently dealing with a very bad case of polio and can't get the thiamine from vet till tomorrow night. I've been giving him a fortified vitamin b shots under his skin but he is incredibly skinny and I'm having a hard time with it. Is that the best way to give him these shots? There is a ton of background with my poor little boy and I'm doing everything else I should be I believe. Just wondering if theres a better way to give him these shots. Thank you!
@casportpony