WAHOOOO....Foxy kidded and I got another keeper doeling

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Whoops, NN, didn't see your reply until after I'd replied.

She's a keeper based on A) the length of her dam and her dam's conformation B) Her sire's genetics C) her color D) her teat formation E) ear length F) size of her feet (I've got a thing for big-footed goats...) G) she's a DOE...

Obviously nobody knows for sure until they've grown some, but if you're in this business for any length of time, you get an eye for potential...as I'm sure you know.

I am an optimist, I'd rather say she's a keeper and expect great things than say she might not be and try to find fault where there may not be, and probably isn't going to be...any.

Relics, dear, I'm sorry, but I'm not turnin' this one loose. She's mine..mine...mine.

mossyStone

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
wow she is sooo pretty, can't wait to see pics when she grows a little, love those markings....

Mossy Stone Farm Pygora's and Nubians

SDGsoap&dairy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Gorgeous! That's just the color my lynx point cat was when he got into the soot in the fireplace a couple weeks ago! :lol: Congrats!

foxywench

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
now shes gorgeous...those are the kinds of colors, patterns and features ill be one day looking for to start my dairy herd.