1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Ear Tags - Featured Thread
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted in west central Wisc. Rabbits and goats

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Carla D, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Jan 24, 2019
    Carla D

Carla D True BYH Addict

GOATS: Im looking for some nice and young Alpine Goats, 3-4 does and one buck. The younger the better. I would also love to find some Nubian goats. But, I think I’m dreaming. I’m willing to pay for them. But not $200-300 per doe and not a lot for my buck either. Doesn’t need to be registered, but looking for pure, possibly pet quality. If not less than a week or two old, needs to be dehorned. Looking to breed for milk and meat purposes.

Rabbits: looking a buck and a doe, possibly 2 does for small size, pet friendly, and gentle rabbits. Preferred breeds are American Fuzzy Lop, Jersey Wooly, or Netherland Dwarf.

Also a buck and 1-2 does to breed for meat. Looking for the following breeds, American, Grey Silver Fox, American Chinchilla, or New Zealand Whites.

Again I’m from small town Ellsworth, Wi. Willing to travel 2-3 hours for the rabbits.