We are home! Our first LGD-Charlie! :)

ThreeBoysChicks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I know what that Indiana snow is like. How many inches are you up to? We had 2 inches Christmas Eve and it is snowing today and we have another 3 inches and it is still snowing.

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
Had another detour. Traffic is stopped on 65 so we stopped in Laffeyette, went to TSC for a few things and to strwtch our legs. Back on the road now and should be home in an hour. There are about four inches now but we drove out of the worst of it. Phew!

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yep, driving in a snowstorm to pick up your pyr pup! You are so sunk! ;) :gig

Seriously, be safe! Praying for traveling mercies and protection. :)

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
Home sweet home! Charlie is already showing off what a good boy he is. He was a great traveler, especially given how much longer it took. After we unpacked the car, we introduced him briefly to our dog Halle (who really liked him already), and sat him in the barn to check things out. He wandered a second, but then sat down and started scanning everything. I am noticing already how calm and observant he is, compared to our other mix breed. So so happy. I will have to take some more pictures tomorrow when it is light outside. I need to go read up on introducing him to the goats.
2030_img_5737.jpg
2030_img_5757.jpg