We are home! Our first LGD-Charlie! :)

poorboys

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
GLAD THINGS ARE GOING GOOD, HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LOVE HIM AS MUCH AS I LOVE MINE, TODAY TRYING TO GET OUT TO THE COW'S I FELL, WHICH ISN'T UNCOMMON FOR ME, BUT LIGHTNING THE MALE WAS RIGHT THERE WITH ME, AND THEN HE PRECEDED TO LET ME USE HIM AS A BLANCE TO MOVE AROUND, HE IS SO MANELY!!!!!!

CocoNUT

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Ok...must comment on the BEAUTIFUL little girl with Charlie! LOVE her HUGE eyes!
Charlie DOES look like a baby fur seal! You'll have to get him a colored collar otherwise you'll lose him in the snow!

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
CocoNUT said:
Ok...must comment on the BEAUTIFUL little girl with Charlie! LOVE her HUGE eyes!
Charlie DOES look like a baby fur seal! You'll have to get him a colored collar otherwise you'll lose him in the snow!
Thank you. She is a pretty little thing, and it makes me so happy that she is a nice balance of girly/tomboy--has daddy and her brothers wrapped around her pinky for sure.

LOL, yeah when he puts his head down like that, he definitely has a seal thing going on. My parents saw him last night and started laughing that he looked like a polar bear.

Grazer

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
CocoNUT said:
I agree, what a beautiful little girl! And Charlie really looks like a baby seal or a huge guinea pig, he is so huggable and just too cute for words!

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
More Charlie pics! I took too many and had to load them onto my webpage, so feel free to visit for more.

Here are a few of my favorites.

2030_img_5765.jpg

"WHAT IS THAT!!"
2030_img_5771.jpg

Playing in the snow
2030_img_5804.jpg

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh yeah, went to the website...looked at em all! :D In two more weeks he will be carrying the doghouse on his back! :lol:
How did he like the snow? Mine LOVED it!

lilhill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
bonbean01 said:
Charlie is super adorable :)

Had to laugh seeing your goats checking out the newcomer :lol:
Charlie and Julie are gorgeous! They sure make a super sweet pair. :love